Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using Alt I short cut in 2007 version

I can't use the keyboard short cut "Alt I" to insert a highlighted row after
I upgraded to 2007. Any ideas what the new short cut is? (Shift+Space still
works to highlight the row).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Alt H I R

If you press Alt, you cab see the letters of the tabs, press one, press Alt again to see the letters of the command boxes, etc

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Henning" wrote in message ...
|I can't use the keyboard short cut "Alt I" to insert a highlighted row after
| I upgraded to 2007. Any ideas what the new short cut is? (Shift+Space still
| works to highlight the row).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As David pointed out, you don't need to press H.
But you don't have to press Alt twice: Alt I R will do.
However, it will not highlight the row.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten