Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing From 2007 Version

Folks,

I recently purchased a new laptop that has Office 2007 on it. A client of
mine uses the 2003 version of Excel. Is there a way for me to change my 2007
version so that it looks exactly like the 2003 version (e.g. toolbars,
pull-down menus are all in the same place)? Thanks so much for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

To install Office 2003, you have to uninstall Office 2007, install Office
2003 then reinstall Office 2007. Also Outlook 2007 cannot co-exist with any
earlier version so you'll have to uninstall Outlook 2003 when you reinstall
Office 2007. For guidance, see: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928091/en-us

"BenJamin" wrote in message

Folks,

I recently purchased a new laptop that has Office 2007 on it. A client of
mine uses the 2003 version of Excel. Is there a way for me to change my
2007
version so that it looks exactly like the 2003 version (e.g. toolbars,
pull-down menus are all in the same place)? Thanks so much for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can install virtual pc (free from Microsoft), install windows there and
then install 2003
There are ways to use both on the existing OS but it is a lot of hassle to
do it if you already have 2007. It's easier to install a virtual hard drive

There are add-ins to make 2007 look more like previous versions

http://www.toolbartoggle.com/

guide from MS

http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/e...491511033.aspx

Peo Sjoblom