Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pat Pat is offline

Default How do I make tabs visible in 2007 version

I have done something that makes the tabs dissappear when working in 2007
version. This new version doesn't let you get to tools etc as the 2003
version. How do I get back to the tabs so that I can sellect a different
worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Pat

Ctrl F1 will display or not display the tabs

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Pat" wrote in message ...
I have done something that makes the tabs dissappear when working in 2007
version. This new version doesn't let you get to tools etc as the 2003
version. How do I get back to the tabs so that I can sellect a different
worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Pat

The old ToolsOptions is now under the Office Button and Excel Options, you
want the 'advanced' tab, 'display options for this workbook' group

--
HTH
Nick Hodge