Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Linking cells

I built a spread sheet that has text in one cell and more text in a second
cell. There are 200 rows of data like this. How do I link these cells so that
they always stay together?

In other words, if I sorted by alphabet I want the second cell to follow.

Hope I'm not in trouble...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you have all the text that you want to keep together in the same row, then
you can go to "Data" and select "Sort".

When the new window opens, you can set your parameters to sort by whichever
column you want.

*If you have column heading be sure to select "Header Row" at the bottom so
they will not be included in the sort.

The default is to sort alphabetically by the first column.

AQuigley