Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Microsoft Office 2003 PDF Feature

I used to be able to make a PDF in Microsoft Word 2003 but since my PC
crashed a couple of days ago the feature has disappeared. I also had an
option on my toolbar but it has also mysteriously disappeared. Does anyone
know how to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel does not have this functionality in versions previous to 2007 so you
need to find out which add-in you used (there are many, both commercial and
freeware). You could look under toolsadd-ins to see if you have anything
there that refers to pdf, also look if you have a printer driver installed
called pdf something.

Peo Sjoblom

"SP Design Studio" wrote in
message ...