Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do it restore a worksheet i accidently saved blank?

i have a worksheet with several pages to it..i did a split screen on on of
them, and when i saved it "somehow" (i was distracted on the phone) i saved
it to a blank worksheet...now i cannot get back all my original work cause
the worksheet is blank. how can i find it? in the cache?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In your backup file?

[Make sure that you've got "Always create backup" selected under File/ Save
As/ General Options.]

It isn't, however, clear how you deleted the data from your worksheet before
you saved it? Creating a split screen won't delete the data.
--
David Biddulph

"ewj100" wrote in message
i have a worksheet with several pages to it..i did a split screen on on of
them, and when i saved it "somehow" (i was distracted on the phone) i
saved
it to a blank worksheet...now i cannot get back all my original work cause
the worksheet is blank. how can i find it? in the cache?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 24-Nov-2007, "David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk wrote:

It isn't, however, clear how you deleted the data from your worksheet
before
you saved it? Creating a split screen won't delete the data.

When saving it asks if you wan't to save any changes, so it should
have saved the changes.