Ray

Default how do I recover a file where I accidently saved it as the wrong f

I clicked on the save icon after changing all of my data thus erasing all of
my information. Can I recover my lost data??
Paul B

Ray, Not unless you have a backup, if you have not backed up the file other
places to look for a copy, have you e-mailed it? May be a copy in your sent
items folder, if file was on a network server it probably makes backups at
sometime, check with you IT person, have you gave the file to someone else
that might have a copy of it? Copy on another computer? Other wise I think
it is gone, in the future ALWAYS create backup files of your work.

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003