Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copy formulas to another workbook

Hi,

is there any possibility to copy formulas from one workbook/worksheet to
another and prevent from reference to the old workbook/worksheet? In this
time I must go cell to cell and delete the old name....

Thanks for help to spare time

karmela

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Go to the formula you want to copy and select whole formula in frmula bar
and hit Ctrl+C then go to the other sheet active the cell that you want to
copy in and then hit Ctrl+V.
Also you don't need go to cell by cell to delete the file name from the
formula you can delete the file name by using find and replace.

Thanks
--
Farhad Hodjat

"karmela" wrote:

Hi,

is there any possibility to copy formulas from one workbook/worksheet to
another and prevent from reference to the old workbook/worksheet? In this
time I must go cell to cell and delete the old name....

Thanks for help to spare time

karmela

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One method is to select all the formulas in the sheet in the source workbook.

EditReplace

What: =

With: ^^^ Replace all.

Now copy to the new sheet in target workbook.

Reverse the process in new sheet and source sheet or just close the source
workbook without saving changes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP