Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Close group

Hi,

I am new to Office Excel 2007. Pls find below steps which I carried:
1) open new excel sheet
2) now tried to open many excel sheet, so that it comes in group by ( since
windows has facility to group similar taskbar buttons).
3) Once, i got excel sheet in group by mode, I tried to close them all by
just one right click.
4) But, when i right clicked the excel sheet group button, all the buttons
such as cascade, tile horizontally, vertically, minimize group and close
group are disabled.

I dont know, whether this is a bug in application or a feature. Or may be, I
am doin something wrong. Is there is any setting needs to be done for
enabling the feature??? I tried with other window office 2007 application
such as MS word 2007, it has features enabled for it. Please have a try and
reply on this

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hey,

The feature of close group in Office Excel 2007 is working now. I dont know,
how, but yes the feature has either been fixed or may be my machine had good
rest in long weekend and hence it is working fine now..hehe.

Thanks
Rakhi