Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rakhi Kokal Rakhi Kokal is offline

Default Close group

Hi,

I am new to Office Excel 2007. Pls find below steps which I carried:
1) open new excel sheet
2) now tried to open many excel sheet, so that it comes in group by ( since
windows has facility to group similar taskbar buttons).
3) Once, i got excel sheet in group by mode, I tried to close them all by
just one right click.
4) But, when i right clicked the excel sheet group button, all the buttons
such as cascade, tile horizontally, vertically, minimize group and close
group are disabled.

I dont know, whether this is a bug in application or a feature. Or may be, I
am doin something wrong. Is there is any setting needs to be done for
enabling the feature??? I tried with other window office 2007 application
such as MS word 2007, it has features enabled for it. Please have a try and
reply on this

Thank you.