Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AM AM is offline

Default Sorting Rows Based on data in one column

I am using the following formula [as an array function].

=INDEX($D$3:$D$150,MATCH(LARGE(COUNTIF($F$3:$F$150 ,"="&$F$3:$F$150),ROWS($F2:$F2)),COUNTIF($F$3:$F$ 150,"="&$F$3:$F$150),0))

I am copying data from one worksheet to another.
The intent is to sort and copy Column D based on alphabetical listing in
column F.
Column F contains initials of salesperson. The problem I have is that for
the same sales person I am getting duplicate entries in column D.

For example: If rows 6 and 12 have initianls AM, then in Column D two
consecutive rows will copy data from ROW 6, instead of data from ROW 6 and 12.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Allen