Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Adding dates & times

G'Day,

I would like to be able to time to a field with a date & time. For example:

A1 = 2007-11-13 21:13
A2 = 1 3:00:00
A3 = A1 + A2

This gives an error. I've looked over the DATE and TIME related functions,
and nothing seems to address this specifically.

Help!

Thanx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think I just solved my own problem. Instead of using 1 03:00:00 to
represent 1 day & 3 hours, I used 1.125, and it seems to work. Please let me
know, though, if there's a better or prefered method.

Thanx