Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default why doesn't all my gridlines show up on my excel spreadsheet?

Only some of my gridlines do not show on my excel spreadsheet nor do they
print. I have made sure the gridlines on the whole spreadsheet are not
hidden, and the selection has been made to print gridlines. But for some
reason a few gridlines do not print and do not show when viewed. Can anyone
help me with this problem?