-   -   why doesn't all my gridlines show up on my excel spreadsheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/164099-why-doesnt-all-my-gridlines-show-up-my-excel-spreadsheet.html)

ice1955

why doesn't all my gridlines show up on my excel spreadsheet?

Only some of my gridlines do not show on my excel spreadsheet nor do they
print. I have made sure the gridlines on the whole spreadsheet are not
hidden, and the selection has been made to print gridlines. But for some
reason a few gridlines do not print and do not show when viewed. Can anyone
help me with this problem?

Bob I

why doesn't all my gridlines show up on my excel spreadsheet?

Frequent cause is someone placed a color background in the cell. White
background would make this less obvious.