Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GG GG is offline

Default Hyperlink to an exe file with switch.

Building myself a document witch is a list of hyperlinks. I need to know how
to launch a program with a switch.

Ex.
The following is the propertie of a shortcut opening Internet Explorer in
Kiosk mode to a specific web page:
"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -k http://microsoft.com

I kneed to know how to create an Hyperlink in Excel 2002 for such a link.