Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default SOS-Accounting & Spreadsheets-SOS

Hello All,

How do I set-up a worksheet so that if I change a value on Schedule B, it
will automatically change the correlating value on the Summary of Account
woksheet page?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and help--highly appreciated!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In the appropriate cell of the Summary of Account sheet, you should
begin entering a formula by typing =, then click on the tab of the
Schedule B sheet, click on the cell whose value you are talking about,
and press <Enter.

You will now have a formula in your first cell along the lines of:

='Schedule B'!F7

(if it was F7 that you clicked on), such that if you change the value
in the Schedule B sheet it will automatically be updated in your
summary sheet - it's known as linking cells.

Hope this helps.

Pete