Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I can't see a picture on an excel file

I've got several pictures on an Excel file. i sent the file to someone, he
can see some pictures but for others they are not displayed (only a little
red cross appears where the pict should be).
Anybody knows why and how to solve this?
Many thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the pictures are embedded in the file, the recipients' email options could
have pictures blocked.

In Outlook the option is found at ToolsOptionsSecurity.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP