Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

Default Cell width is different in the printed version

I am using excell 2000. Why do my column widths change when they are
printed? In normal view I have it set the way I want it. But when I print
the spread sheet the collumn grows and words are wrapped to fit. How do I
view the screen as it will be printed?