Jeff Larkin

Default Last letter in Excel cell is truncated when printed.

Excel 2000, column and height are set so all lines in a cell are viewable.
Everything looks fine in Excel and print preview. But when I print, the very
last letter in every cell is chopped in half. (e.g. so an 'n' looks like an
'r'. I can not find a difference between other text cells that are working
fine.
David McRitchie

Are you in the default font and fontsize that you set up in
tools, options, general. though it probably shouldn't make a
difference. What you see on the screen is based on your printer
drivers. I guess all you can do is adjust to cell border. You might
try placing a space after the last character as well.

You don't say how much data is in the cell if it is a lot you might
try using Alt+Enter to force a line break -- it also turns on cell wrap.
---
HTH,