Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Reset sheet tab menu commands

During a recent adventure into VBA I somehow ended up with duplicate entries,
(ones I made through VBA) on the sheet tab pop up menu - the menu which
appears when you right click the tab. How do I reset (clear) these
duplicates. I have tried not attaching the VBA code to the current worksheet
and also opened older worksheets put the entries on the menu remain.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hit ALT + F11 to go to the VBEditor.

Then ViewImmediate Window.

Copy/paste this line into the window and hit <enter

Application.CommandBars("Ply").Reset

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:57:02 -0700, Sparky13
wrote:

During a recent adventure into VBA I somehow ended up with duplicate entries,
(ones I made through VBA) on the sheet tab pop up menu - the menu which
appears when you right click the tab. How do I reset (clear) these
duplicates. I have tried not attaching the VBA code to the current worksheet
and also opened older worksheets put the entries on the menu remain.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for the feedback.

Gord