Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sparky13 Sparky13 is offline

Default Reset sheet tab menu commands

It worked!! Thanks loads. I am keeping that tid bit handy for future screw ups.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Hit ALT + F11 to go to the VBEditor.

Then ViewImmediate Window.

Copy/paste this line into the window and hit <enter

Application.CommandBars("Ply").Reset

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:57:02 -0700, Sparky13
wrote:

During a recent adventure into VBA I somehow ended up with duplicate entries,
(ones I made through VBA) on the sheet tab pop up menu - the menu which
appears when you right click the tab. How do I reset (clear) these
duplicates. I have tried not attaching the VBA code to the current worksheet
and also opened older worksheets put the entries on the menu remain.