Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tatoo_Me

Default How do I hide certain commands in a drop-down menu?

I want to hide a command in the drop-down menu that I don't use ever, so that
if I need to use it I can just hover my mouse over that little arrow at the
bottom of the menu, and all the hidden commands will pop up...know what I
mean? thanks...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

ToolsCustomizeOptions. Uncheck "Always show full menus" may help.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:30:27 -0800, Tatoo_Me
wrote:

I want to hide a command in the drop-down menu that I don't use ever, so that
if I need to use it I can just hover my mouse over that little arrow at the
bottom of the menu, and all the hidden commands will pop up...know what I
mean? thanks...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tatoo_Me

It doesn't ever show the full menus, i just want to get rid of one command
from the partially hidden menus...

thanks though