Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rob Rob is offline

Default Refreshing a linked Access Database

I have an excel workbook that has numerous links to specific queries in an
Access database.
The problem is I have added a couple new queries in the Access database, but
they are not listed when I try to find them in Excel. Is there a feature to
refresh the database in Excel?
I am going under "Data", "Import External Data", "New Database Query",
selecting MS Access Database and locating my database. The problem is the new
query is not listed.