Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hide bar above menu titles

How do I hide all bar space above menu titles

If this is VBA only, please advise of code

I am trying to achieve full screen apart from minimised ribbon bar

Thanks
JJ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Johnny

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

See the Ribbon tips section

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Johnny J Woodhouse" wrote in message
How do I hide all bar space above menu titles

If this is VBA only, please advise of code

I am trying to achieve full screen apart from minimised ribbon bar

Thanks
JJ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

thank you ron. for the years you have guided me. and for continuing to guide
others.
god bless.
regards
FSt1