Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying named formulas

I have been trying to do this for years and finally decided I would read all
the help stuff when I started using excel 2007. But to no avail. Maybe it
can't be done but I doublt it. It's really simple.
When I name a formula in a cell and subsequently copy that formula to
another cell to calculate a new set of figures I want the name to go with it.
Instead I have to redefine the name to the new cell each time. The name is
be used throughout the workbook in stationary cells.
--
tmk