Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying Named Ranges

I have a series of workbooks (6) that feed into a summary book. All workbooks
are identical. I have added alot of named ranges into workbook #1 and would
like to know if there is a way to import or copy the range names into the
other workbooks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The workbooks are updated weekly with unique data even though the formulas
are identical. Because this has been a "work in process" I would have to
copy/paste a lot of data into the sheets. Thanks......