Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using Query and expanding named ranges

Hi there,

I have a completed workbook ready to go, which Ive been testing by
copying in data and running it. Now that its done I want to use a query
to bring in the data on a refresh from another workbook as I get the
information from another department.

Thing is, the place that i want to bring in the data is all named
ranges. When I bring in the new data with the query, I want these named
ranges to expand to match the data that comes in, no more no less.

Ive seen the option to have adjacent formulas filter down, but I need
the range to expand with the query. How do I do this?