Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Copying worksheets with hyperlinks to named cells

I have a spreadsheet that I am working to collect data for several different
products. I developed a skeleton worksheet that will be copied within the
same workbook and re-named with each individual product. In the skeleton
sheet, I have hyperlinks near the front of the sheet that reference to areas
later in the sheet (via named cells).

I copied this skeleton sheet and gave the copy another name ('product 1' for
example). When I click the hyperlinks in the 'product 1' worksheet, it links
back to the 'skeleton' worksheet.

Is there an easy way to have the links transferred and referenced to the
'product 1' sheet without editing or re-referencing each one on each copied
sorksheet?

We currently are using Excel 2003.

Thank you for your time,
Teri