Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default why r my docs. locked

i cannot work on my saved docs. everything is locked
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Crystal ball a bit cloudy so you'll have to give us more information if you
want help.

Is the workbook protected?
Is the worksheet protected?
Have you checked in Windows the Properties of the document to see whether it
is read-only?
What error message are you getting at what stage when you try to work on
your documents?
--
David Biddulph

"mark" wrote in message
i cannot work on my saved docs. everything is locked

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps, you are using an expired trial version, or you didn't activate
the product.