Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Template Wizard won't Execute

I have Excel 2003 but would like to use the Template Wizard Add-in from Excel
2002. I found the add-in and downloaded it, but whenever I click on it, it
doesn't seem to execute fully. Does this not work with Excel 2003? I do not
have the WZTEMPLT.XLA file anywhere on my PC after executing the TMPLEXE.EXE
file. Help please!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think you mean TMPLWIZ.EXE

But yes, I can't find WZTEMPLT.XLA anywhere either after running the executable.

Hidden files enabled, extensions enabled.

If you want a copy of the 2002 version I can send you one.

email me at gorddibbATshawDOT.ca

Make appropriate changes to AT and DOT

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP