Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Trusted Publisher Question

How do I add myself to the trusted publishers list in the macro security
page? I want to keep my security set to high and still want to beable to run
my workbook with macros in it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Mekinnik

The best thing is always search for a help on a topic.

For Excel 2007 search for help on Trusted Publisher. You will find more
information for how to set up trusted publisher.

If you want to open your Excel files with high security, you should add the
loaction of your Excel files to the Trusted Locatations.

For Excel 2007:
Press Office Button --- select Excel options --- select Trust Center
select Trust Center Settings --- select Trusted Locations
select Add new location --- browse to where you saved your Excel files
check Subfolders of this location are also trusted, if you want,
add a description if you want.
Then press OK.

I hope this will help you.

Yara

"Mekinnik" wrote:

How do I add myself to the trusted publishers list in the macro security
page? I want to keep my security set to high and still want to beable to run
my workbook with macros in it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If just for your own personal computer see Excel' shelp on the selfcert tool.

After creating the digital signature you must attach it to each workbook.

In VBEditor ToolsDigital Signature and choose the one you just created.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP