Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default My hyperlink in my excel worksheet is not working. Suggestions?

I'm trying to create a hyperlink in my excel worksheet. I was able to
complete that task; however when I click on the hyperlink to open it, it
states " Cannot open the specified file".
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

Check the address in the hyperlink. I occassionally have to revise mine
before they work.