Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim

Default Excel hyperlink not working

I have an excel speadsheet and other files under a Sharepoint services
structure. If I click on a link in excel to one of the files, a message
saying, for example, Microsoft Office Powerpoint could not open file
https://sp.... appears. If I manually open powerpoint, and open that file,
then click the hyperlink again, the file will open in a new powerpoint window.