Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KCG KCG is offline

Default Data in one column

Hello friends,

I have my data in A1:J10.

How can I transpose all my data to fit into Column A?

Thanx for your help.
--
KCG
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Insert a new column A and put this formula in A1:

=B1&C1&D1&E1&F1&G1&H1&I1&J1&K1

and copy down to A10. You might like to separate the fields (eg with
the pipe character), so you could have:

If you have numeric data in some of the fields you might like to use
the TEXT function to control how many characters the number is
represented as.

Highlight A1:A10, click <copy, then Edit | Paste Special | Values
(check) | OK then <Enter in order to fix the values, then you can
delete your original data in B1:K10.

Hope this helps.

Pete