Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to have Excel worksheet open and see all the corners?

When I open an Excel worksheet, the file is *always* stretched out so that I
cannot see the vertical or horizontal scroll bars. I have to move the file
over bit by bit, until I reach the upper right corner (where I can see the
vertical scroll bar), then scrunch the file down until I can see the bottom
(where I can see the horizontal scroll bar).

Is there a way to establish settings so a file opens entirely within the
main Excel window for easier manipulation?

Or am I missing something else?

Thanks, Crisca
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Crisca,

It sound's as though your window is too large for the screen. Try clicking the restore
button (right next to the red X in the upper right corner of the window).
--
Regards from Virginia Beach,

Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Top-posting has been the norm here.
Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...