Bryan Hessey

Default rounded corners in charts not in newer Excel version

Jeff, I have Excel 2003 SP1 as defined by you, and have no problems with
rounded corners, under (rightmouse in the chart area and select) Format
Chart Area, and the Round Corners is a tick box below the option to
Shadow.

jeffreyfarrell Wrote:
Can anyone explain to me what happened to the rounded corners option in
Excel 2003?

I have an old file with charts where I made the corners rounded. If I
make a new chart from the same data in same file, I no longer get the
option to make the corners rounded.

Also if I make a brand new excel file and make a chart, I cannot give
it rounded corners.

Under help; about MS Excel it says;

Excel 2003 SP1
Part of MS Office Professional 2003