Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Crisca Crisca is offline

Default How to have Excel worksheet open and see all the corners?

When I open an Excel worksheet, the file is *always* stretched out so that I
cannot see the vertical or horizontal scroll bars. I have to move the file
over bit by bit, until I reach the upper right corner (where I can see the
vertical scroll bar), then scrunch the file down until I can see the bottom
(where I can see the horizontal scroll bar).

Is there a way to establish settings so a file opens entirely within the
main Excel window for easier manipulation?

Or am I missing something else?

Thanks, Crisca