Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Formating

Hi,

Is it possible to give background colour for a cell, if it shows some
results(the cell contains a formula, with output True/False. I wish to do
this without VB.(Conditional formating etc)

Thanks in advance for your time.

Jithu
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

in the conditional formating box (-format - conditional formating)
select formula is: and evaluate the original cell you are
evaluating, and add the formating you want for TRUE, and the
formatting for FALSE