Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PJ PJ is offline

Default Auto run Macro 2002

Hi

I need a spreadsheet to opne on the same sheet whenever it is opened. I use
to be able create a macro and name it Auto_run and it would automatically run
when the spreadsheet is opened but this Auto_run does not work in 2002
version of excel.

Have they cahnged the naming or is there amother simpler way to get it to do
what I want.

All help is much appreciated.

Cheers

PJ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Use the inbuilt workbook_open event to select the sheet you want.
Alt+F11 to open editor. Doubleclick thisworkbook and paste this in:-

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets("MySheet").Select
End Sub

Mike