-   -   Auto run Macro 2002 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/159380-auto-run-macro-2002-a.html)

PJ

Auto run Macro 2002

Hi

I need a spreadsheet to opne on the same sheet whenever it is opened. I use
to be able create a macro and name it Auto_run and it would automatically run
when the spreadsheet is opened but this Auto_run does not work in 2002
version of excel.

Have they cahnged the naming or is there amother simpler way to get it to do
what I want.

All help is much appreciated.

Cheers

PJ

Mike H

Auto run Macro 2002

Hi,

Use the inbuilt workbook_open event to select the sheet you want.
Alt+F11 to open editor. Doubleclick thisworkbook and paste this in:-

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets("MySheet").Select
End Sub

Mike

"PJ" wrote:

Hi

I need a spreadsheet to opne on the same sheet whenever it is opened. I use
to be able create a macro and name it Auto_run and it would automatically run
when the spreadsheet is opened but this Auto_run does not work in 2002
version of excel.

Have they cahnged the naming or is there amother simpler way to get it to do
what I want.

All help is much appreciated.

Cheers

PJ

Zone[_3_]

Auto run Macro 2002

By the way, the sub you're thinking of is Auto_open, not Auto_run