Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Charts that get Bigger/Smaller

I posted earlier about creating a dynamic chart, and I've found lots
of links to tutorials that show you how to move a range - like the 6
recent months, or charts that grow as you add data.

But what about a chart that can get smaller, in theory, this should
work the same, but I am having trouble implementing this. Basically, a
user selects a option from a drop down. Based on their choice, the
data range can be populated 3 different ways, with say 5, 10, or 20
rows of data. With the extra rows being populated by a formula that
leaves behind a "". The problem that I cannot get past, is that the
Chart always displays 20 rows - with extra blank labels and extra zero
values.

Thoughts?