UweVahrson

Default How to save an Exel-sheet with over 10,000 list-/validation-field.

I need to build a Exel sheet with much mor than 10,000
list-/validatin-fields, but when I try to save this I get the message:
Microsoft couldn't save all data and formats you added to ******.xls.
Is there any possibility to change something in a registry or a variable or
something else to get exel to save larger sheets?
Please help