Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Blanks non blanks in filter

I turned on the filter on an excel spreadsheet. When I look at the drop down
list from any given column I do not see the blanks - non blanks selection. I
have done this on other spreadsheets and those two options are available.
Why is this?
--
Taylor
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

verify that you actually have blanks They may look blank but not actually be
"Spaces etc". if there are no blanks in the selection the blanks-non blanks
will not show