-   -   Blanks non blanks in filter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/158284-blanks-non-blanks-filter.html)

TaylorLeigh

Blanks non blanks in filter

I turned on the filter on an excel spreadsheet. When I look at the drop down
list from any given column I do not see the blanks - non blanks selection. I
have done this on other spreadsheets and those two options are available.
Why is this?
--
Taylor

bj

Blanks non blanks in filter

verify that you actually have blanks They may look blank but not actually be
"Spaces etc". if there are no blanks in the selection the blanks-non blanks
will not show

"TaylorLeigh" wrote:

I turned on the filter on an excel spreadsheet. When I look at the drop down
list from any given column I do not see the blanks - non blanks selection. I
have done this on other spreadsheets and those two options are available.
Why is this?
--
Taylor

Peo Sjoblom

Blanks non blanks in filter

Make sure you select the whole range you want to include in the filter or
else Excel might cut it off where the first blank starts.

Peo Sjoblom