Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel VB - show userform1 (at same time) minimized application win

I'm creating a user guide ( of sorts) and I want nothing but the
Userform1 shown and the excel Application window not shown
at start up when I click open the file autotabs.xls
This is what I have so far....

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.WindowState = xlMinimized
UserForm1.Show
End Sub

Both won't work at the same time, is there away around this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you can hide all of excel???

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.Visible = False
UserForm1.Show
Application.Visible = True
End Sub

But seeing that userform floating over a different application might be more
disconcerting.

--

Dave Peterson