-   -   Excel VB - show userform1 (at same time) minimized application win (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/158045-excel-vbulletin-show-userform1-same-time-minimized-application-win.html)

Dr.CIMS

Excel VB - show userform1 (at same time) minimized application win

I'm creating a user guide ( of sorts) and I want nothing but the
Userform1 shown and the excel Application window not shown
at start up when I click open the file autotabs.xls
This is what I have so far....

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.WindowState = xlMinimized
UserForm1.Show
End Sub

Both won't work at the same time, is there away around this?

Dave Peterson

Excel VB - show userform1 (at same time) minimized application win

Maybe you can hide all of excel???

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.Visible = False
UserForm1.Show
Application.Visible = True
End Sub

But seeing that userform floating over a different application might be more
disconcerting.

--

Dave Peterson