Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mac Mac is offline

Default Excel 2003 converted to 2007 copying worksheet error

After converting to 2007, I receive an error that states "A formula or sheet
you want to move or copy contains the name '\a', which already exists on the
destination worksheet." This happens when I try to copy the template by right
clicking and selecting move or copy, create a copy. If I hit yes, the error
will go through the entire alphabet '\b', '\c', etc. before it will allow a
copy to be made. Does anyone know what could be causing this?