BJB

Default Works 4.0(wks) needs to be converted to Excel 2003

I saw some posts on here about similarites and one even linked to a converter
that works but adds garbage to the file unles you buy the full version.

Basicaly I just migrated a NT 4 workstation with Works 4.0 on it to a new XP
machine with Office 2003. We found a converter for the Works documents but
have had no real luck with the wks or Works spreadsheet files.

The rlsoftware converter adds advertising of sorts inside of cells and can't
be easily replaced.

Is there anything out there that works?

BJB

That's really not the solution I am looking for. The problem is that I am
working with people who haven't been on an actual network before so files are
stored in random locations. And thus they don't know what files they really
have until they need them. So I was hoping to come up with a solution so I
wouldn't have to charge them for my time converting them. But it may come to
this. Luckily I still have the old computer with all the files.