Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Arange sorted data in multiple columns

I have data sorted in one column. 555 entries which I then arrange in
10 columns with 55 entries in each column by cutting, pasting on a new
worksheet, back to the first sheet, delete empty cells and repeat
until I have the 555 entries on a single page for printing.

I repeat this process for the next set of 555 but I would like the
second sort to be included with the first set. In other words when I
accumulate a new page of 555 I want to do a new sort and a new print
of the data (now on two pages).

It is the cut and paste that I want to eliminate.