Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automatic page numbering with multiple sheets in a workbook

Currently I have a workbook with 5 worksheets. If I print each worksheet
separately, there would be 12 pages in total. I want to have consecutive
page numbering on all the sheets so that the page numbering is from 1 to 12
instead of page 1 of 2, page 1 of 3, etc.

Is this possible with Excel?

Thanks
Julie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Julie,

Make sure that for all the sheets, the "First page number" box (File - Page setup - Page
tab) is set to "Auto". Be sure all the sheets are selected when you do this. Then select
all the sheets and do your print, or do File - Print, selecting "Entire workbook."

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Top-posting has been the norm here.
Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...